The Complete Guide: Beaumore Brand Ambassador Program
If you're looking for the full scope of our Beaumore Brand Ambassador Program or just curious about what a brand ambassador is, you're at the right place!
We believe in the power of ambassadors to communicate brand messaging and increase brand awareness. We are hoping to reach out to beauty and skin care enthusiasts to join us as we embark on a journey to promoting #YouthWithEverySip
Brand Ambassador Qualifications
A potential Beaumore Brand Ambassador must:
- Must be following @BeaumoreGlobal on Instagram
- Must like @BeaumoreGlobal on Facebook
- Must have an Instagram following of 500-10,000 followers
- Tagged 2 friends in the comments on one of our Beaumore Brand Ambassador social media posts in the month of April 2019.
- Must have a personal brand that promotes either: Beauty, Skincare, or Lifestyle on their Instagram, Blog, or YouTube Channel
- Must submit an application by the deadline: April 30, 2019
- Post Instagram photos in a timely manner depending on Photo Posting Options
- Option 1: (2) photos a month for 6 months for a total of 12 photos
- Option 2: (4) photos a month for 3 months for a total of 12 photos
- Captions should be original and promote the product(s) or brand in a positive manner
- Include hashtags: #Beaumore and #BeMorewithBeaumore #BeaumoreTeam
- Tag @BeaumoreGlobal in photo
- Include personalize discount code in the caption
- Each ambassador will create their own 15% discount code
- Create a blog post/video promoting or reviewing our product(s)
- If the ambassador does not have a blog, they could post it as an Instagram/Facebook post. This post will NOT count towards their Photo Requirements. No double-dipping.
- Before-and-After photos are highly recommended and encouraged
- Write one Yelp, Google, Facebook, or Amazon review
Product Review Blog Post or Video
Marketplace Review (Yelp, Google, Facebook, or Amazon)
- Free Beaumore Goodies
- Beaumore products including our Discovery Ritual
- Glass bottle
- Customizable discount code for followers (15% commission for their sales)
- Brand Recognition + Love
- There will be a section on the website that shares the influencer’s name and social media handles. We will also be posting our ambassadors on our Facebook page
- Invitation to exclusive events
- You’re on our team now, we want to be there at our events!
What is Beaumore Global?
Learn all about our brand and its history here.
What is a Brand Ambassador?
Dictionary definition: A brand ambassador is a person who is hired by an organization or company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so help to increase brand awareness and sales. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values, and ethics.
To us at Beaumore, we believe this means working with our team of brand ambassadors to share our belief in producing healthy, glowing skin from the inside out is always in style. We would love for you to be as excited about our Collagen Beauty Drinks and the results they provide as we are!
Am I qualified to apply?
Brand Ambassador Qualifications: A Potential Brand Ambassador must:
- Follow @BeaumoreGlobal on Instagram
- Like @BeaumoreGlobal on Facebook
- Have an Instagram following of 500-10,000 followers
- Have a personal brand that promotes either: Beauty, Skincare, or Lifestyle on their Instagram, Blog, or YouTube Channel
- Submit an application by the deadline: April 30, 2019
What if I do not meet my Program Requirements?
We understand that sometimes things come up and will work with you to adjust our set dates if needed. Contact Campaign Manager prior to the deadline so that we know you are running into problems meeting deadlines.
Is this a paid opportunity?
Unfortunately, no but we offer exclusive perks and free stuff.
What kind of perks do I get?
Beaumore swag, personalized discount code for compensation, code for personal use or family members, brand recognition.
Will I be a brand ambassador after I apply?
No, we will select our ambassadors. You will be notified if you have been selected.
When and how will I know if I was selected?
You will be notified via email. Please make sure to check your spam box. The email should come around mid-May. You will notified what to do next from there. Thank you for being patient with us.
What if I do not have a blog or YouTube channel?
You can post your product review as an Instagram post. This post will not be counted towards your Photo Requirement. No double-dipping.
What if I do not have an Instagram?
All photo content must be posted on your blog or Facebook page.
How can I apply?
You can apply here!
Does the program cost anything?
Any other questions, please directly email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name. We will respond within 48 hours.